Collagen stimulation therapy is an innovative new treatment that harnesses your body’s natural powers of healing to tighten skin and achieve incredible results.
Great for people-
• That have lines and wrinkles
• Sun damage skin
• Scaring (acne, chicken pox scars)
• Slacken skin
• Uneven skin tone
• Dilated blood vessels
• Stretch marks
How it works
The body responds to collagen stimulation therapy in the same was it would react to an injury. The small amount of bleeding caused during the treatment releases powerful growth factors, which are part of the natural healing response, resulting increased collagen and elastin production without causing the skin any damage.
What will happen during the treatment?
During the simple procedure, we will apply topical anaesthetic cream to your skin and leave it on 40-1 hr during this you will receive hand and foot massage.
After the anaesthetic cream has been on longer enough we use the medical roll-CIT to create thousands of microscopic channels in the lower levels of your skin this does cause minimal amount of bleeding. After the rollering is done we do put a 5 minute peel on the skin to makes sure your skin is sterilized. We then follow by putting the correct serums and vitamins on. Your will then enjoy having a cooling alginate mask on your skin. Your appearance will be flushed, as if you have been sunburn, but this will fade over the next couple days.
• Clients that haven’t been on environ vitamin A for 3 months in advance.
• Skin cancers, warts or solar keratoses.
• Active skin infections like acne, impetigo, cold sores, rosacea.
• Clients on any anti-coagulant treatment warfarin, heparin or have been on in the past need a doctor’s note.
• If you take Aspirin daily please stopped 3 day before the procedure get a note from doctor.
• Allergy to local anaesthetic
• Chemotherapy, radio therapy, high doses of corticosteroids.
• Pregnancy/breast feeding.
• Uncontrolled diabetes
• Cic-retinoic acid (roaccutane)
• Botox/fillers allow 2 weeks after having it done.
• Any blood disorders and diseases.